Ann Quinn knows that finding clarity, setting strategy, creating movement and achieving results for an organization often requires an objective, outside perspective from someone skilled at delivering:
- An accurate understanding of where an organization needs to go.
- Sharp insight for determining the most effective strategy for forward motion.
- Actionable plans that leave no question as to what needs to be done.
With over two decades advising privately held companies and non-profits, Ann brings the real-world experience required to guide organizations through the processes, opportunities and challenges that can make or break success, including:
- Facilitating strategic planning processes
- Increasing revenue, profitability and sustaining growth
- Creating high-performing boards
- Determining and attracting funding
- Expanding new and existing product/service lines
Ann is a sought-after speaker on topics related to strategic planning, organizational goal setting and board governance, and The Daily Record recognized her as a Top 100 Woman in 2016 and the Baltimore Business Journal recognized her as one of the top 40 metro-area business professionals under the age of 40.
She’s also dedicated to giving back to the community and is actively involved with Executive Alliance, WYPR, Reading Partners, and The Mercersburg Academy.
Above all, Ann’s committed to meaningful action – action driven by purpose and a plan. It’s what she does for her clients every day, and what she would like to be doing for you.