Ann Quinn knows that finding clarity, setting strategy, creating movement and achieving results for an organization often requires an objective, outside perspective from someone skilled at delivering:
- An accurate understanding of where an organization needs to go.
- Sharp insight for determining the most effective strategy for forward motion.
- Actionable plans that leave no question as to what needs to be done.
With over two decades advising privately held companies and non-profits, Ann brings the real-world experience required to guide organizations through the processes, opportunities and challenges that can make or break success, including:
- Facilitating strategic planning processes
- Increasing revenue, profitability and sustaining growth
- Creating high-performing boards
- Determining and attracting funding
- Expanding new and existing product/service lines
Ann is a sought-after speaker on topics related to strategic planning, organizational goal setting and capital markets, and the Baltimore Business Journal recognized her as one of the top 40 metro-area business professionals under the age of 40.
She’s also dedicated to giving back to the community and is a member of Network 2000, current President of the Alumni Council for The Mercersburg Academy and was a past Chair for the Greater Baltimore Technology Council.
Above all, Ann’s committed to meaningful action – action driven by purpose and a plan. It’s what she does for her clients every day, and what she would like to be doing for you.